Guided Tour Of The Victoria Falls

Victoria Falls

Pickup included
Overview

Our tours are designed to take you off the beaten track and give you a taste of the local culture and wildlife. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first-time adventurer, we have the perfect tour for you. The Victoria Falls is one of the most magical natural wonders of the world, it was formed through a combination of geological processes over millions of years. The falls are located on the Zambezi River, which serves as the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. These tours are extremely informative and end with a visit to the local art and crafts center.The Victoria Falls boarders Zambia and Zimbabwe ,with 85% of the Falls in Zambia and the Main Falls that comprises the other 15% in Zimbabwe. Hence we do the Tour on both sides. Come with us, let take you on a lifetime tour.

  • Bottled water
  • Air-conditioned vehicle
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
  • Public transportation options are available nearby
  • Specialized infant seats are available
  • Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
  • Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Cancellation policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Customers have also been looking at these Zimbabwe Tours and Tickets
More Tours and Tickets in Zimbabwe that we Recommend
victoria falls history, culture and people – small group tour

Victoria Falls

Tour Rating
9 days and 8 nights around zimbabwe safari plus chobe day trip (botswana)

Harare

Tour Rating
river based game and sunset cruise in victoria falls

Victoria Falls

Tour Rating
zambezi sunset cruise (zimbabwe, victoria falls)

Victoria Falls

Tour Rating